Q: Why should I hire a professional management company?
A: If you lack the time or expertise needed for day-to-day management of your commercial or residential real estate investments, an expert property manager can help you make a big difference in your investment success.
A property management company can help you:
- Research comparable rental properties to determine the highest market rent possible
- Place sign and aggressively market and advertise your property
- Show property to potential tenants
- Avoid bad tenants and find and keep good tenants through proper screening
- Obtaining the highest market rent possible for your rental property
- Provide a timely turn around of your vacant properties
- Collection of security deposits and monthly rents
- Preparation of lease contracts for your property
- Upkeep and maintenance of property with in-house maintenance or contractors
- Administrative and financial duties
- Annual inspections to minimize any problems that may arise
- Move-In/Move-Out inspections of your property
- Preparation of monthly and annual statements for your property and disbursements
- We are a full service management company. We handle the process from start to finish.
Q: How much are management fees?
Q: How much will my investment property lease for?